Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Liquid Diet

For a long time I have been unhappy with my weight. I'm not 'fat' or 'obese' but I know that I'm not 'thin' either, I at least know that I want to be slimmer. 

I have tried a lot of things to lose weight such as just eating fruit and veg, drinking a lot of water in a day and literally looking up how many calories were in every single thing I was eating. 

I have lost weight going from a size 14 to a size 10/12, although I've also changed my appetite too, I was always the child who would happily eat packet after packet of Haribo's whereas now I can't have more than a handful or so until I begin to feel a bit sick and bloated!

I've decided that I'm going to do a liquid diet after seeing a friend's friend do it and the results on her after just 6 weeks were incredible. I will be having homemade smoothies and soups as well as solid fruit and veg and probably scrambled eggs for protein - I may also buy some protein shakes to ensure I'm getting all the nutrients I need.

I will be updating you on my progress and any results so keep an eye out for any news and recipes!

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)