Friday 27 June 2014

An Introduction

So, after months and months of contemplating whether to start my own blog...here I am! I thought my first post should be an introduction to myself, why I decided to create this blog and what I intend to do with it.

Firstly, I am Sixth Former in England studying Law, English Literature and Language and Psychology. My favourite subject is by far English - I love writing and coming up with creative ideas to write about in a variety of forms, I also really want to be a Journalist or Reporter which is one of the main reasons as to why I've started this blog.

I've been writing letters to local papers and have an occasional article put online as I'm a Digital Columnist, but I felt I needed to do something more to get myself - and my writing - known. 

My intention for this blog is really just to write about anything and everything, from film reviews to a random poem to (inevitably) some moans about the weather - I am British after all!

I wanted to keep this short and sweet, so I'll leave it here for now but will post quite frequently as I already have a few ideas up my sleeve!

Bye for now chums!

Abi :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)