Thursday 9 October 2014

FESTIVE LUSH HAUL!

Festive LUSH haul
CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED?! I've waited for what seems like ages to finally get my hands on these festive treats LUSH have provided for us all! 
Festive LUSH haul
Festive LUSH haul

After a lot of browsing and searching of reviews I decided to get these six...although to be honest I think I could have bought pretty much everything!
LUSH Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
So the first thing I got was Candy Mountain which I really love the smell of - it's pretty much a different shaped version of Creamy Candy and I loved that - it's a very sweet smell (it has vanilla in it). It's a Bubble Bar and I can't wait to see all the bubbles it forms!
LUSH The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar
The next thing I got was The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar which is my favourite looking thing I got, I think it's so cute! It smells quite citrus-y, it has Bergamot oil in and Orange Flower in. 
LUSH Northern Lights Bath Bomb
This is Northern Lights and I think it is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, I will most definitely be using this on Bonfire Night as it's meant to represent a firework with lots of fizzes! I love the shape of this - it's so different to any other bath bomb I've seen! If I'm honest I don't particularly like the smell of this it's quite a flowery smell with Jasmine in and Yling Ylang oil in.
LUSH Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
This is Luxury Lush Pad and is the most Christmassy smelling of all the products I bought! I love all the pretty colours and I'm sure my bath will be very colourful when I use it! It has Lavender in it and Tonka Oil so is meant to be nice and relaxing too!
LUSH Dashing Santa Bath Bomb
Dashing Santa is next, apparently it's called this because it literally does dash up and down your bath which I'm VERY excited to see! This is another fairly citrus-y scented one with Mandarin and Bergamot Oil in.
LUSH Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar
This is my only Halloween product I got and also the only glittery product I got although I was tempted to buy a lot more! This is another Bubble Bar called Sparkly Pumpkin which is a perfect name for what you get! I really like the smell of this one it has Lime and Grapefruit oil in which I think will be nice and refreshing!

And that's it chums, what are your favourite festive products from LUSH?

Abi :)

18 comments:

  1. I love Candy Mountain it smells amazing. Loved the new stick bombs as well they look so cool when they are in the water!

    Abi xo | wanderlustdaydreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it does! I've just found that out, they really do! Abi :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul Abi. The penguin looks just too cute, lol. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chum, he does haha aw thankyou! Abi :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog Abi and I'll have to have a browse through Lush after seeing this! <3
    Would you like to follow each other on G+, GFC & Bloglovin'? x

    Freya Blendell - http://freyablendell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LUSH picks! I always love their limited edition holiday collections.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love all of Lush's Christmas products! I've never tried that lttle pumpkin one but it loos adorable!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! Now you have made me want to get onto lush and pick some bath bombs out! I might treat myself closer to Christmas :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some lush products so badly! Especially now they have their festive collection.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Lush, they have some amazing products! The penguin bubble bar is just so so cute x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love Lush! I actually placed a huge order about a week ago and got them on Friday. Ordered lots of stuff because it's so much more expensive in my country so it's smarter to order a lot on one go since the delivery is pretty pricey... I will be doing a haul in the next few weeks if you're interested in reading it :)

    My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Aw is it, aw smart of you then! I will be! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)