Sunday 23 November 2014

Fudge Kitchen's Fudgey Hot Chocolate!

Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge Selection
The other day my parents went away to Oxford and came back with a nice little gift for me: hot chocolate! If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I LOVE hot chocolate so I was very happy! The box was beautiful in presentation and I opened it to see a nice assortment of different flavours: mint, orange and mocha just being a few - I'm a bit scared to try the chilli flavoured one though if truth be told!
Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge Selection
These hot chocolates aren't like any I've had before (believe me I've had my fair share of hot chocolates!) they're presented in little envelope packages and come in a little sachet as a liquid! You just heat up milk and stir in the liquid and there you have it: hot chocolate! I have tried ginger, mocha hot chocolate and the classic hot chocolate and can confirm that they do indeed taste fudgey which I love! If you fancy a change or a different drink I'd definitely recommend these, they're scrumptious!
Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge Selection
Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge Selection
Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge Selection
Fudge Kitchen Drinking Fudge Selection
What is your favourite hot chocolate?

Abi :)

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that sounds good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so yummy (omg)!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love hot chocolate, have to say orange is my favourite flavour :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Ah I'm not too keen on orange! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)