Monday 9 February 2015

10 Things To Take When Travelling Round Europe

I thought I'd make a list of essentials of what you'd (I'm going to) need to take with you if you did a roadtrip round Europe! It can apply to any holiday too!
  1. Passport
  2. Insurance
  3. Legal requirements (depending on where you drive) breathalyser, high vis jackets, 'GB' stickers if you're from the UK, warning triangle
  4. All paperwork for hotels/any activities
  5. Camera
  6. Phone
  7. Snacks/drinks for the road
  8. Make up wipes to freshen up
  9. Euros
  10. A LONG and good playlist!
Source

Hope you liked this/found it useful!

Abi :)

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to Europe this year! Found this very useful :)

    www.kelsabelle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, very informative (:

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful post! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, makeup wipes are essential! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a very nice post! I couldn't agree more with that long and good playlist! ;p

    For inspiring quotes, fashion pics and some dosage of happiness, go right here: The Flea Marcat


    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to take some snacks with me, as well as my phone, and my passport. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)