Monday 6 July 2015

A New Addition...

When I was younger I had two pets, the first was a Hamster named Polly and when she was put down I then had another Hamster called Molly. This was about ten years ago and I have not had a pet since! 
If you have been following my blog for a while you will know that I LOVE CATS, but unfortunately they can be expensive (and I'm trying to save!) and my Dad is allergic to them.
So on to what I am actually getting: GUINEA PIGS! My boyfriend and I are going to be getting a Guinea Pig each and they will live together (as they like to have company). 
We have both been doing a lot of research into what they like and what we need for their arrival so I thought I'd share with you each step of the process! The other evening we went to our local Pets At Home store and I wanted to take every single Guinea Pig home with me, so choosing just one (as we're choosing one each) will be a challenge!
We have recently bought £90 worth of supplies for the Guinea Pigs including a cage, bed, hay and some toys, so keep your eyes peeled for a post on that when it all arrives!

Hope you enjoy the photos from the pet shop!

Abi :) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Guinea Pigs are so cute! Do you know what you will call them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so sweet! I'm thinking Bubble and Squeak! But we'll see, keep an eye out as I'll definitely be writing a post about it! Abi :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to have guinea pigs! They're adorable!<3 I used to have two rabbits when I was younger and would love to have some again as they're just a lot of fun xx

    Julie
    styleadmiring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh hehe. Yeah rabbits are so cute! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)