Friday 28 August 2015

Songs I've Been Listening To Recently...

I haven't done a playlist in agesss, so thought it was about time I let you know what tunes I've been listening to recently! They aren't all songs that are in the charts, as it's Summer there are a few country songs in there as they remind me of Summer so much and I just love listening to them!

Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
Rihanna - Four Five Seconds
Wiz Khalifa  - See You Again
Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband
Jessie J - Flashlight
Rita Ora - Poison
Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying
Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
Birdy - Wings
Little Mix - Black Magic
James Bay - Let It Go
Kygo - Stole The Show
Kid Rock - All Summer Long

Have you been listening to any of these over Summer?

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)