So I thought I'd try and do a blog series of 'favourites' every Wednesday, it will range from favourite fruit to favourite songs and I'm hoping it will be quite fun to do and come up with a 'favourite' each week! To kick my series off, I'm doing my favourite bloggers!
I'm quite new to blogging, but I thought I'd share with you my favourite blogs so far - I've limited it to 5 as I don't want the list to be too extensive/boring!
(They're in no particular order either)
- Zoella - for me this is obvious. She is SO well-known and so good at what she does! I first found her on YouTube and then found out that she had a blog too. Her blog was one of the many things that inspired me to start writing a blog of my own. I love how she blogs about almost anything: her beautiful Guinea Pigs, a review on a LUSH product or just her latest favourite products - there is something for everyone to read and enjoy.
- Loveology - I think the posts are all so beautifully presented. The pictures are always of such good quality and I love the quotes too! It's a nice blog to look at when you maybe don't have much time or don't want to do too much reading.
- A CUP OF JO - this is quite a different blog...not in any bad way, I just never would have thought that you could do a blog like this - but I'm glad I found it because it's great! It's quite a family orientated blog and as a young person I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea. But I find the posts really interesting and informative. I especially liked the '20 surprising things about parenting in Germany' as it not only gave an insight into parenting but also a bit about the culture of the country too.
- Joy the Baker - I've already mentioned I have a sweet tooth, so I was keen to hunt down some food/recipe blogs! I love this one, the posts are quite frequent which I love and I also like the fact it's not just a recipe blog, you get quite a lot of insight into Joy's personality through the way she writes. I am very much looking forward to trying her 'Peanut Butter Banana Bonbons!'
- SprinkleOfGlitter - I really enjoy reading her posts! They're so bubbly and just full of personality! I was genuinely moved by her latest post 'I Want To Be Everything' and I think it is relatable for a lot of people regardless of age or whether you're a Mother or not!
Hope you enjoyed this post and check these bloggers out if you haven't already!