Sunday 29 March 2015

REVIEW: Lush Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt

As you may have seen I was lucky enough to get quite a few Lush products for my birthday and had the difficult decision of deciding which to use first! 
I chose Golden Egg (partly so I could get the glitter out of my house as it has a tendency to get everywhere) but also because out of the products I got it was my favourite one scent wise (if that's a phrase). The first thing that strikes me about this is the colour, it literally is gold and I love that it's such a strange colour to have for a bath product which makes this even more unique!
The smell too is gorgeous, it is quite sweet (which I love) and is most likely due to the cocoa butter and orange oil the egg contains.
In the bath it fizzes quite slowly which I wasn't expecting (but then I didn't really know what to expect as this is my first ever bath melt I have tried from Lush), but I liked that it fizzed slowly as it meant that it would last longer so I could enjoy it more. It makes the bath quite an orange-y colour and again when you get out of the bath your skin feels so smooth and supple (I find this with all Lush products which is why I love them so much!)
Overall, I really liked this and will most probably use it again sometime soon!

Have you got any of their Easter collection?

Abi

2 comments:

  1. This was my first bath melt from Lush too, and I really liked it - mostly because the smell was just so gorgeous. It didn't need to be so glittery though haha :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)