Wednesday 5 August 2015

My Thorpe Park Adventure

Early last week I went to Thorpe Park with some work friends, it was the first time I'd ever been to a proper theme park so I was very excited!
After a 5am start, we arrived at about half past nine so the queues for the rides were only about 5 minutes long! 

We managed to go on all the main rides: Swarm, Saw, X, Nemesis, Colossus and Stealth (which are all roller coasters). I actually found the scariest ride was Rush which is a giant swing which swings at 90 degrees from the ground so you're facing the ground when you're in the air and only strapped in by your hips so it was pretty scary!
I had such a good day, but did come back with a neck ache and sore throat from all my screaming!
Have you ever been?

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)