Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Craving for Candy King...

During Lent (yes I know it was yonks ago) I decided to give up sweets and chocolate which, for me was NOT an easy thing to do. People tend to use the term 'sweet tooth' with me it's more of a case of having 'sweet TEETH.' 

I managed to do it though - it was actually easier than I thought even with my birthday smack bang in the middle of it! I found that writing a list of stuff I reallyyy fancied helped because then I could go and fix my craving when Lent was over! On my embarrassingly long list of chocolate and sweets was 'pic n mix' and today I decided to (finally) buy one!


candy king sweets, pick n mix
Yummy yummy yummyy from trusty Wilkinson's!
candy king sweets, pick n mix
A cup full of goodies!
Probably also full of calories but I don't often have a pic n mix - like I say not since before lent! My favourite sweets are the bubblegum bon bons (I loveee how blue they are) and the vanilla and chocolate half and half fudge is also very tasty!
candy king sweets, pick n mix
A chocolate mouse is a must for a pic n mix!
candy king sweets, pick n mix
I adore these bubblegum fizzy sweets! Although these ones were quite sour!
candy king sweets, pick n mix
So colourful and yummy!
Hope you didn't feel too hungry reading this!

Abi :) 

2 comments:

  1. How I love those sweets! I love the sweet and sour ones and white chocolate and... I could go on and on! We seem to have so much in common, I really look forward to you checking out my blog and getting in touch with me, think we could be friends :) Also, where I am now there is no pic'n'mix, and I can't find anything similar! I guess I will have to buy various haribo bags of sweets and toss them together haha xx

    http://mintblogofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha so do I! Aha, I will look at your blog right now!:) Awh haha, yeah I guess so! Abi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)