Annoyingly, I've never been the sort of person who has the PERFECT complexion with zero spots, dry patches or redness. I have combination skin which has a tendency to break out (usually at the most inconvenient times) but then can also look almost flawless (usually when I have no plans and I'm just at home all day).
I've gone through many face washes, but I decided to try out the Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash personally I use it every other day as that's when it suits me and I don't want to use too much product on my face too often.
- The smell doesn't linger so you don't reek of Tea Tree all day!
- Very affordable - my 250ml bottle cost £5 and lasted almost a year!
- Honestly with this product a little really does go a long way!
- Leaves my face feeling refreshingly cool - presumably from the Tea Tree
- Removes foundation very well
- If I'm honest I don't think the face wash really did anything for my blemishes but I do think it reduced redness a bit and the cool sensation afterwards must mean it was doing something...right?!
- I would not I repeat NOT use it to remove eye make up FYI Tea Tree and eyes = not a good combination!
Overall I do really like this product and will probably buy it again sometime (as you can see from my pictures I have finally used this bottle up).
Hope you found this useful!