Friday 19 December 2014

BLOGMAS: DAY 19 - Preparing For Christmas

Source
I love the build up to Christmas  seeing all the lights and people's Christmas  trees although we only put our decorations today...eek!

To prepare, firstly usually get our Christmas food! This year we have biscuit and crisp selections, mince pies although I don't particularly like them, cheese selection and of course the turkey!

I usually go to see our lights in town being switched on and start getting people's Christmas presents, I am still to wrap some I am shamefully behind this year!

On Christmas Eve we usually only eat a small amount of food to save our stomachs for the next days feast!

Hope you liked this post, how do you prepare for Christmas?

Abi  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)