Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS: DAY 3 - Favourite Christmas Movies

Well, I've been waiting to do a post like this for so fudging long!! As you may know I LOVE FILMS and especially CHRISTMAS FILMS, so I thought I'd do a little collage of all the films I love around this time of year (some are TV movies and short movies so aren't as well known but I love them all the same!)
The Santa Claus|The Polar Express|The Grinch Who Stole Christmas|Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas|Father Christmas|The Snowman
What are your favourite Christmas films?

Abi :)

8 comments:

  1. Home Alone, The Grinch and Elf love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has to be Love Actually for me :D x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah love it when Hugh Grant dances haha! Abi :)

      Delete
  3. Elf, Love Actually and The Grinch for me. They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Love Actually is such a feel good film! Abi :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Grinch Elf and the muppets Christmas carol also home alone 1 and 2
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Home Alone 1&2 are the better ones I think! Abi :)

      Delete

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)