Sunday 7 December 2014

BLOGMAS: DAY 7 - Handmade Christmas Favourites

glow jars
I don't tend to make things at all if I'm honest, less face it it's probably less effort to buy something for yourself or for others! My Mum usually makes a Christmas cake and has made mince pies but my favourite has to be her sausage rolls which are so nice warmed through with cheese and some herbs!
homemade gingerbread house
Anyway, last year my boyfriend and I made a gingerbread house, some glow jars and chocolate mice so I think we did pretty well considering neither of us tend to make things! I really loved the glow jars because I'd seen them on tumblr and what not and really wanted to do them! I'm probably going to do them again this year too haha!
chocolate mice

Abi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message! Expect a reply soon!:)